With OnStar, you'll have the peace of mind of knowing that no matter where you go, you'll always have someone looking out for you.
OnStar is all about making sure that you get the help you need, whenever you need it. Whether you’ve been involved in a crash, locked out of your car, or even if you’re just looking for directions, OnStar can be there to help. And with a host of great services that keep you connected and take the hassle out of driving, OnStar is the perfect combination of safety, convenience and value.
Check out these services that OnStar can provide for you and your family.
No matter where you’re headed, OnStar can help keep you safe, connected and ready for the road ahead. Here’s what your OnStar service plan can do for you.
The Help You Need, When You Need It
OnStar has connected with more than 7 million drivers in an emergency — even those who couldn’t call for help themselves. Find out how OnStar can help you.
Help Protect Your Vehicle from Theft
If your vehicle is stolen, OnStar can work with authorities to help get it back. Find out how Stolen Vehicle Assistance1 can give you peace of mind.
Stay in Touch While on the Go
With Hands-Free Calling4 and an available built‑in Wi‑Fi® hotspot,5 you can stay connected. Here’s how you can keep in touch with those closest to you while using OnStar.
Maintain and Manage Your Vehicle
Car trouble can be aggravating, costly and time-consuming. But OnStar can help keep you informed about your vehicle’s health and performance and identify potential issues that could land your vehicle in the shop.6 Here’s how OnStar can help keep you on the road.
- Services vary by model and conditions. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations.
- Requires ABS and Guidance Plan or Navigation Plan Add-On. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Services vary by model.
- Valid offers can vary. Check AtYourService through the vehicle mobile app for latest offers.
- OnStar Hands-Free Calling requires an existing OnStar service contract and available minutes. Not available in certain markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
- Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
- Proactive Alerts are designed to help predict specific types of issues based on information collected from the vehicle. Other factors may affect vehicle performance. Not all issues will deliver alerts. In certain scenarios, a Dealer service check may be required to confirm the accuracy of the Proactive Alerts.